MORE COMPLETE FLEET CONTROL WORKSHEET – UPDATE ON 06-06-2020.
Fleet Control 7.0
- KM by Driver
- KM per Vehicle
- KM per Liter
- KM per Trip
- Average Consumption per Vehicle
- Average Consumption per Driver
- Total General, Preventive and Corrective Maintenance
- Maintenance Cost Average
- Total cost of Mechanical and Electrical Maintenance
- Total Tire Maintenance Cost
- Total Lubricant Cost
- Average cost of Mechanical and Electrical Maintenance
- Average Tire Maintenance Cost
- Average cost with Lubricants
- Vehicles in Transit
- Tires in Transit
- Delayed Vehicle Documents
- Delayed Driver Documents
- Delayed Preventive Maintenance
- Total Cost Versus Shipping
- Fuel, Maintenance and Other Costs
- Driver Registration.
- Driver Registration.
- Vehicle Type Registration.
- Mechanical and Electrical Services Registry.
- Tree Service Registration.
- Lubricant Services Register.
- Register of Workshops and Suppliers.
- Expenditure Type Register.
- Refueling Station Registration.
- Fuel Type Register.
- Driver Document Control.
- Vehicle Document Control.
- Cargo Control linked to Trips.
- Vehicle control.
- Driver Control.
- Supply Control.
- Control of All Travel Expenses
- Identification for each tire.
- Tire change schedule by KM.
- Signal of how much KM is left to change the Tire.
- Status per Action: Allocate to Vehicle, Remove from Vehicle, Scrap, Maintenance
- Corrective and Preventive Maintenance Type.
- Maintenance by Vehicle.
- Maintenance by Mechanical and Electrical Type, Tire and Lubricants.
- Maintenance cost.
- Preventive Maintenance Schedule.
- Preventive Maintenance Signal.
- Status by: Scheduled, Accomplished and Delayed.
ANALYSIS BY YEAR, BOARD AND DRIVER:
- Total Travel.
- Cost with Preventive and Corrective Maintenance.
- Fuel Consumption.
- Fuel Cost.
- KM Run.
- Average KM per Liter.
- KM per Maintenance.
- Total Cost.
- Full Shipping.
VEHICLE LIFE PER YEAR AND MONTH WITH:
- Travels made
- Loaded loads
- Travel costs
- Travel Supplies
- Vehicle Maintenance
MINIMUM COMPUTER SETTING:
– Works on any version of Excel (2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016)
– Works on any version of Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and 10.
– Memory from 2GB or higher.
DOES NOT WORK ON TABLET OR CELL PHONE.
1 – Can I install on more than one computer?
Answer: Yes, you can install on as many computers as you need.
2 – Do I have to pay monthly fees?
Answer: No. The purchase is a one-time payment and there are no monthly or extra fees.
3 – Does the spreadsheet work on any version of Excel and Windows?
Answer: Yes, the spreadsheet works on all versions of Excel (2003, 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016) and Windows.
4 – In case of inconsistencies in the spreadsheet or execution problems, how will technical assistance be provided?
Answer: The assistance will be free of charge from Monday to Friday from 9am to 4pm and can be provided by e-mail or whatsapp.
6 – I want to make changes or modifications to the spreadsheet. Is this included in the package for free?
Answer: No. The requests for changes that tend to modify or alter the structure of the spreadsheet are not included in the assistance package. If the Client wants modifications, a quotation must be made with the development sector.
7 – Is the spreadsheet sold unlocked?
Answer: Yes, the spreadsheet is totally unlocked.
8 – If I have to format my computer, do I have to buy the program again?
Answer: No. Just save the program to a USB flash drive or download the e-mail again.