If you want to learn how to use Google Spreadsheets to accelerate your business, you’ve come to the right place. Here you will find a guide with the key benefits, features, and step-by-step instructions for using this tool.
There are good reasons to use Google Spreadsheets. They allow you to collaborate, access files from anywhere, and improve team productivity.
Another advantage is that it is relatively easy to use. In other words, you won’t have any problems and after a few days you can write your data easily. Moreover, a small business owner can use spreadsheets for free.
How does Google Spreadsheets work?
With it, the user can create various types of tables using mobile devices. Among other things, besides inserting dates, dates and times, you can edit fonts, customize cells, correct text and use advanced formatting features for content created with mathematical models, currency definitions and percentages.
The interface has two options: In the first default mode, files are organized in columns with headers along with the date of the last posting. The second mode provides a view of files that have been created or shared.
You can share google spreadsheets with others at any time during editing via names, email addresses or groups. The service allows you to specify what kind of interaction a guest can perform. These people can collaborate on edits, post comments or simply view the document content on the Internet.
The user can only save the document online or save it to the device in order to edit it offline. Work can be completed anytime and anywhere, without the need for an Internet connection.
Also, you don’t have to worry about saving files with google spreadsheets, everything is saved automatically. Plus, there is no risk of losing your job by connecting online to Google Docs and saving to iOS or Android mobile devices.
How to use your spreadsheet?
● 1) Open Google Drive and click “New” in the top left corner. In the menu that opens, select “Upload File” and download Google Spreadsheets stored on your computer. You can also drag and drop directly to the drive.
● 2) After downloading the file, double-click it to open it.
● 3) With the file open for viewing, click “Open in Google Spreadsheets” in the top corner.
● 4) Wait a minute for the file to open in Google Spreadsheets and make any necessary changes. The changes are saved automatically.
● 5) After editing, click “File” in the top menu. In the menu that opens, select “Download” and click “Microsoft Excel (.xlsx)” to download the Excel file.
● 6) If you have already closed the file, you can load it directly from the list of files on the disk. Right-click and click “Download” in the menu that appears.
Did you like our content? And don’t forget to share it on your social networks.